What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to day trade and swing trade
- Protects trading capital to the extent that the probability of losing all capital is almost non-existent
- Profitability compares well with that of complex corporate trading systems
- Easily and quickly understood by the average independent trader
- Can be tested without risking any trading capital
- Holds huge profit potential with leverage
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forex Trading Strategy scores 74.75/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fxtradingstrategy.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fxtradingstrategy.com you’ll also be taken through to fxtradingstrategy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)